Zone Activity to HomeBridge?

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

sats4eva

Zone Activity to HomeBridge?

Post by sats4eva »

Hi guys, so I just installed the Envisalink 4 yesterday and all seems to be working great so far. I wanted to see if there was a way to connect any activity from zones via homebridge? I don't really care to arm/disarm it with Siri but rather I would like to see when doors were open/closed, motion triggered etc via the home app on the iphone. Is there a way to do this?

I also have a wink hub but see there is no integration so far with this platform so I'd like to mix my wireless sensors via wink and wired sensors with the envisalink 4 all to my homekit app.

Thoughts?
sats4eva

Re: Zone Activity to HomeBridge?

Post by sats4eva »

Any takers on this question? please? support? modz?
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

sats4eva wrote:Any takers on this question? please? support? modz?
I have never heard of "HomeBridge" or "homekit".

You should contact whomever makes those products directly and ask them if they support the Envisalink. That is how it works.
sats4eva

Post by sats4eva »

Thanks. Homekit is apple's home automation platform. Homebridge is the unofficial home automation platform.
I installed the envisalink plugin for homebridge and all is working. Can arm/disarm with siri and check status of all my sensors.
Works great!
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

sats4eva wrote:Thanks. Homekit is apple's home automation platform. Homebridge is the unofficial home automation platform.
I installed the envisalink plugin for homebridge and all is working. Can arm/disarm with siri and check status of all my sensors.
Works great!
If you could provide some details/links for the benefit of other users that would be great!
sats4eva

Post by sats4eva »

Hey guys so I finally got around to posting a video on YouTube that shows how to control your alarm using Apple Watch via Siri and the envisalink plugin

Check it out : https://youtu.be/5SJjpCXG82Q