Will this Work: Honeywell 5816 Wireless Sensors with the EnvisaLink 4

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

GMc

Re: Will this Work: Honeywell 5816 Wireless Sensors with the EnvisaLink 4

Post by GMc »

I have dealt with Sherman at A&E Security on many occasions and is who I purchased my EVL4 from. It was 94.00, cheapest I could find at the time, which it still shows the same price at the link below (right hand side of the page, listed under "Monthly Specials";

http://www.aesecurity.com/cufe.html

But when you click on the special it shows 109.00. I would bet that Sherman would sell it for the special price if you called him.
hionhifi

Post by hionhifi »

@Crikey, thanks for the reply.
hionhifi

Post by hionhifi »

GMc wrote:I have dealt with Sherman at A&E Security on many occasions and is who I purchased my EVL4 from. It was 94.00, cheapest I could find at the time, which it still shows the same price at the link below (right hand side of the page, listed under "Monthly Specials";

http://www.aesecurity.com/cufe.html

But when you click on the special it shows 109.00. I would bet that Sherman would sell it for the special price if you called him.
Thanks GMc. I'll reach out if I can get the system figured out. I'm going through quite a discovery process right now. At the present moment I'm trying to get my current Honeywell LynxR 2 into working with the EnvisaLink4. You may have seen the thread I recently opened regarding this project.

http://forum.eyez-on.com/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4545
hionhifi

Post by hionhifi »

Thought I'd give everyone an update on my progress. I've ordered the Vista 20P, and EnvisaLink EVL-4 ordered today. I plan on using a Samsung SmartThings integration to integrate it into my Home Automation System. Thank you fellas for all your assistance.
hionhifi

Post by hionhifi »

Just got my 20P Kit today. About to begin the installation tonight. Is their anything I should do before disconnecting the old LynxR 2 Panel?
hionhifi

Post by hionhifi »

I've finally got the panel and evl-4 connected and operating. Thank you fellas for all your help. I'll see you around other threads.
Last edited by hionhifi on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
GMc

Post by GMc »

Great, good to hear!