New Feature Requests

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

monstergerm

Re: New Feature Requests

Post by monstergerm »

Bypassed zones for partitions 2 and higher

Is there anyway to have the DSC panel communicate to EVL4 the bypass status of zones in partitions other than 1? The cmd 616 gets only triggered from partition 1 zone bypass changes. Something that should also be mentioned in the TPI.
hokie21

Post by hokie21 »

I'd like to see an HTTP command (such as http://192.168.0.50/2?A=5&p=1&X=1111) for EVL3 and EVL4 to allow setting of additional alarm states other than "off" and "instant arm." This would allow easy use with HA-Bridge and Amazon Echo skills. The most important one to allow is "arm away." Looking at the forum history, it seems that several people have tried to get "arm away" to work using HTTP commands to the EVL without success. I suspect a code change to the EVL is required to make this work.
mikep

Post by mikep »

You could use the TPI for this, it already has the correct API calls.

I use the TPI in my DscServer app for exactly this and more. I also have a homebridge app that bridges the DscServer to HomeKit and to echo (and to google home) for those that don't want to wait.
DscServer for android/linux/windows: https://sites.google.com/site/mppsuite/dscserver
hokie21

Post by hokie21 »

I'm using a Vista 20P panel. Does DscServer also work with Ademco?
hokie21

Post by hokie21 »

I got it working using a combination of HA-Bridge and envisakit which allows command line commands to poke the TPI.
mikep

Post by mikep »

Cool.

Unfortunately I'm only able to support DSC panels with the DscServer, I don't have access to a vista panel.
DscServer for android/linux/windows: https://sites.google.com/site/mppsuite/dscserver
alexandreb78

New Feature Requests Chime DSC

Post by alexandreb78 »

Hi,

I would like toknow if it would bw possible to add two command :
door chime enable
door chime disable
Please?

I currently use *4 for the door chime feature with my DSC panel but I would like to send a blind command so I wouldn't have to check the status

Regards,
Alexandre
showard1017

Post by showard1017 »

Envisalink 4 with Honeywell 20P. Is it possible to add a feature whereby bypassed zones are indicated on the zone chart with a special color, say yellow? This way you could know that the zones you wish to bypass are actually programmed properly. My system is older and a couple of the devices are a little flaky. Until I can fix them permanently I'd like to just program around them temporarily. Right now, I'm never sure if both of them a bypassed. If they are not, of course they set the alarm off when they misfire. I do not want to delete them because I plan to fix the errant devices.
Zonker

Post by Zonker »

Implement Siri Shortcuts for the iOS mobile app. This looks to be a good way to automate some of the EVL functionality on iOS 12 devices.

Thanks
uski

Post by uski »

Hi,

Several feature requests:

- Please add the F A P keys to the mobile portal ! There is currently no way to use these keys remotely. It's there on the main website but not on the mobile portal.

- Add custom commands to the internal envisalink web server

- More like a bugfix : The envisalink is aware if arm without code is disabled. However the mobile portal is not. If you try to arm a system through the mobile portal and the panel requires a code, the panel will stay "Busy" in the mobile portal but the envisalink will show "Code required" in its internal web server. It will stay stuck on "Busy" until either a code is entered or a # is entered to abort. There should be a way, at least, to configure the mobile portal so that it will always require a code to arm, if the panel is configured that way.
This also applies to the PGM outputs, if the panel is required to ask for a code for the PGM outputs (which can be a very good idea in some situations...) then it will not work, because the Envisalink will not supply the code. :(

- The particular phone operator I'm using does not have an e-mail to SMS bridge, but they do have a SMS API. By doing a HTTP GET to a specific URL, you can send a SMS. So it would be nice to be able to configure the SMS alerts so the Envisalink server does a HTTP GET request to an arbitrary URL where %s (for instance) is replaced by the alert text. This way I could enter the URL like http://my_mobile_operator/sms_api/send_sms?user=myusername&pass=mypassword&phone=myphone&text=%s

Thank you
Last edited by uski on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.