Upgraded Camera Support

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

ddimit

Re: Upgraded Camera Support

Post by ddimit »

Finally figured it out. I had a vonage VoIP device sitting in front of my routerthat was not suspose to do firewalling but it was. Did some tweeks on that and got it working. My DVR serves up a webpage on a port you can set. I added this to the camera setting Works great! another plus for thsi module! :D :D :D :D
jreedar

Post by jreedar »

EyezOnRich wrote:A very good thought.

We are looking at a few other camera lines as well and there is a rumour that Foscam is introducing a POE cam shortly.
I see Foscam now has two POE cams:

outdoor:
http://foscam.us/wireless-ip-cameras/fo ... amera.html

indoor:
http://foscam.us/indoor-cameras/foscam- ... amera.html

Would these be supported?
manny2147

Post by manny2147 »

Hi ddimit,

This is already integrate just add a camera then enter your DVR port and the 2ds will find the ip of the DVR and connect to it but I haven't been able to play on my iphone since its safari browser not internet explorer. It works on your browser though just not mozilla or any other has to be Internet explorer. In other words open your 2ds on Internet Explorer and you'll see the cameras.

Hope that helped.

Manny
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

I can't get this working. I have 4 foscams on the same LAN/subnet as the 2DS. I also have a blue iris DVR server, but I'm just trying to get this to work directly with a foscam 8910.

The foscam is on 192.168.0.100 port 80

1. network type: internal/same lan
2. camera type: FI9010
3. details:

Name: foscam
Port: 80
UserName: user
Password: pass

I get nothing. what am I missing?
davep7

Post by davep7 »

Gonzo wrote:I can't get this working. I have 4 foscams on the same LAN/subnet as the 2DS. I also have a blue iris DVR server, but I'm just trying to get this to work directly with a foscam 8910.

The foscam is on 192.168.0.100 port 80

1. network type: internal/same lan
2. camera type: FI9010
3. details:

Name: foscam
Port: 80
UserName: user
Password: pass

I get nothing. what am I missing?
I think you are missing your router config, you need to set up port forward/virtual server to route inbound port 80 traffic to port 80 on your IP cam ip address. The envisalink camera support assumes that the camera is already set up to be accessed over the internet, but auto detects your router's public ip address, so you don't have to have a static ip addess or a dynamic ip address name service like dyndns.
Gman12

Post by Gman12 »

Hello,

Have you ever tested the Airsight (by X10) IP camera's? These camera's look exactly like the Foscam ones... lol.

Here is the link.

http://www.x10.com/promotions/airsight_ ... a.html?HP2
sylvaing

Post by sylvaing »

JediKnight2 wrote:I have a Trendnet TV-IP512P that I would love to get working. I would be more than willing to do any tests you guys might need me to do, etc to get it added. They do have a Android/Apple app. The first problem I see is that I set it up as a generic cam, but I need to have a username/password for the camera.
I have a TV-IP420WN and a TV-651W cameras and would love to have them integrated into this apps.
hypnosis4u2nv

Post by hypnosis4u2nv »

EyezOnRich wrote:The Foscam FI8910W wit Pan/Tilt control has been added now.
Can't get anything to show using this same exact camera, almost like a broken link or not compatible with Android..
baracca

Post by baracca »

Any plans for Rosewill cameras? Thanks!
pounder

Post by pounder »

What would make the most sense to add is zoneminder with all the control features, then every other kind of camera can be abstracted through that interface.
Jon Pounder