Can't Get EnvisaLink DS to show up on network

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

JeffNY

Can't Get EnvisaLink DS to show up on network

Post by JeffNY »

Hi All,

I had my EnvisaLink DS connected to one of the ports on my Apple Time Capsule (A1470), worked fine for years. Today I replaced my Apple Time Capsule with a Linksys WRT54GL wireless router, just temporarily for a few days until I can replace the hard drive in the Apple Time Capsule.

Well, I got all my other devices (19 of them) to come up on the network, mostly by just restarting them (the hard wired devices). But I can'y get the EnvisaLink DS to show up. I powered down my DSC panel and unplugged the battery, waited a bit and powered it back up and reset the Date/Time in the DSC panel to clear the trouble code. EnvisaLink DS still not showing up, even after an hour. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff
OliverS

Re: Can't Get EnvisaLink DS to show up on network

Post by OliverS »

JeffNY wrote:Hi All,

I had my EnvisaLink DS connected to one of the ports on my Apple Time Capsule (A1470), worked fine for years. Today I replaced my Apple Time Capsule with a Linksys WRT54GL wireless router, just temporarily for a few days until I can replace the hard drive in the Apple Time Capsule.
Well, I got all my other devices (19 of them) to gimp freejobalert notepad++ come up on the network, mostly by just restarting them (the hard wired devices). But I can'y get the EnvisaLink DS to show up. I powered down my DSC panel and unplugged the battery, waited a bit and powered it back up and reset the Date/Time in the DSC panel to clear the trouble code. EnvisaLink DS still not showing up, even after an hour. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff
Facing same issue here too. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Oliver
Last edited by OliverS on Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrandWizard

Re: Can't Get EnvisaLink DS to show up on network

Post by GrandWizard »

Please submit a tech support request from your Eyezon portal.