Disarming by itself

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

sks8100

Disarming by itself

Post by sks8100 »

Has anybody here had an issue with the DSC alarm disarming itself?
I have no idea why but in the morning it disarmed itself randomly and this has happened for the second time.
already changed the alarm code and it did it anyways. Change the password to my web portal too

Any idea on what may be happening?
GrandWizard

Re: Disarming by itself

Post by GrandWizard »

DSC does have an auto-disarm feature but its not random. What does your log say about the opening? It will tell you who disarmed (opened) the system and if it was an auto-disarm, it will say this in your log.
sks8100

Post by sks8100 »

Thanks for the info
When you say log you are referring to the EyezON Log? Where do i find that?
My app just said it was opened by usercode 01 (the only user code i have)
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

From your Eyezon portal account, on your computer, log into your account. Click on the "house" on the left-hand side to reveal the details page. There is an icon in the middle of the page called "Recent Events", that is the event log for your panel. DSC requires that user 40 always exists (master user) so if you are user code #1, there is another code for user 40.

You can always submit a tech support request from your portal if you are unsure how to use your system.
sks8100

Post by sks8100 »

Sorry you are right
It says opened by user code #40 not one
There is no code in user #01. The master code is the same code to disarm the home that we use.
When I go into the logs it says nothing about self disarms or anything like that