Connection Issues

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

tsu708

Connection Issues

Post by tsu708 »

I have Envisalink 4 running on a Ademco 128 panel. I have the panel set with correct settings. But still was No go. Then i was told to open ports 4021-4022 tcp/udp, I did established a connection finally after tying, but was only lasted briefly. but now connection still says off-line and this log saying

Sep 27, 2021 4:55 pm

Network Supervision Restore

Sep 24, 2021 10:40 pm

Network Supervision Fault

Sep 24, 2021 7:28 pm

Network Supervision Restore

Sep 24, 2021 3:18 pm

Network Supervision Fault

Sep 24, 2021 3:13 pm

I have reset the evl 4 on the board many times still no connection to the EyezOn server? I Deleted the device, re installed the device.
I can even get a connection to the evl 4 internal (set static), and i can even ping the EyezOn server address with no packet loss or any issues.
I have checked to make sure the evl 4 is in the “allowed devices page” on router its showing correct “allowed” mac and static ip.
I have the evl4 connected to the ports directly in the router “Not” in a switch.
What im i missing?
GrandWizard

Re: Connection Issues

Post by GrandWizard »

You have some sort of network problem. Submit a tech support request from your Eyezon portal, one of our techs will be able to help you further diagnose your problem.
tsu708

Re: Connection Issues

Post by tsu708 »

I found the issue i was having with connecting to the Eyezon Server. I have 24 port switches that i have discovered has switch/port management functions. The switch was conflicting with the same ip address as the router. Once the switch got its own static ip and router had it own static ip all was good and the evl4 was able to see out of the network. If you have switches realize some are managed and could keep you from sending and receiving data