New Setup, not seeing all Zones, how to proceed?

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

fahaka

New Setup, not seeing all Zones, how to proceed?

Post by fahaka »

Sorry if this has been posted, I did try to search for it, but not able to find any troubleshooting guide, etc.

I got the EnvisaLink 4, DSC panel with PC5010 and 1 PC5108 expansion, set it up yesterday, activated on eyez-on.com, etc.
Pretty much turned off the power to the DSC panel, connected the 4 wires and ethernet, power it back on, and followed the activation process on eyez-on.com

I am now able to login via eyez-on.com and see my device, but its only showing 8 zones, where on my actual panel, I can see 14 zones.
Also when I login via ip address on a web browser locally, there's nothing under system status, where in some screenshots I found shows all the zone info, etc, similar to what eyez-on.com would show?

My main question is, what I should do to make the rest of the zones show up??

I think I did see 16 showing up in the beginning of the setup process, and then later they disappeared and now there's only 8.
GrandWizard

Re: New Setup, not seeing all Zones, how to proceed?

Post by GrandWizard »

Yes, you have to label your zones. See the Eyezon User Guide available under HELP in your Eyezon portal for more information on labels.

On DSC panels the firmware guys had to remove the zone grid from the local webpage as the EVL4 is out of FLASH. That entire page on the DSC version is now deprecated so it may be removed at any time. FYI. The local webhooks will already remain for those using them.
fahaka

Re: New Setup, not seeing all Zones, how to proceed?

Post by fahaka »

Thank you, I was thinking if the system didnt detect it, it won't connect/update.

So, I just had to manually create all the zones greater than zone 8, tested this works.