Questions on Monitoring and Multiple devices

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Masterliner

Questions on Monitoring and Multiple devices

Post by Masterliner »

I have one device on our account now and turning on one more soon.
The new device will have monitoring with the sidekick, I would like to monitor our existing device also if your central can monitor commercial buildings with non standard dispatch instructions.

As for monitoring I am very familiar with central station, I was in the security industry for over 25 years. I don't see much info on your website about it concerning commercial buildings and trouble zones.
so my questions are

****** If I activate the new device under the same account can it send alerts to a different email other than the one on our account ?

****** Can we monitor our commercial building that has Burg zones, Fire zones, and trouble only zones?

****** Our current central instructions are notify client first then dispatch on fire and burg, with notify on trouble only. Can you do this ?
GrandWizard

Re: Questions on Monitoring and Multiple devices

Post by GrandWizard »

****** If I activate the new device under the same account can it send alerts to a different email other than the one on our account ?
Yes, Contacts are not related to your user account email address. See the Eyezon User Guide on how to set up Contacts
****** Can we monitor our commercial building that has Burg zones, Fire zones, and trouble only zones?
Yes, both of our CS partners operate standard ULc listed stations that handle all monitoring requirements
****** Our current central instructions are notify client first then dispatch on fire and burg, with notify on trouble only. Can you do this ?
That would be standard procedure in North America, but you can give the station whatever dispatch instuctions you want. Many of our customers have "notify only" instructions for burg as they don't care about dispatch, they just want their 10% discount off of their insurance.