Partition Creation - DSC PC1864 and Envisalink 3

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

indring@gmail.com

Partition Creation - DSC PC1864 and Envisalink 3

Post by indring@gmail.com »

Hi, been wanting to try creating partitions for some time now and finally got around to it. I created 3x partitions, Partition 1 - All Exterior and Interior Beams/ PIR's, Partition 2 - Exterior Beams only and Partition 3 for Interior PIR's.

As for as I can see, I've enabled the partitions under section [201] and the individual zones are selected under the partition zone assignment [202] to [221], done as follows:
partition zones.jpeg
partition zones.jpeg (183.99 KiB) Viewed 6626 times
The issue I have for Partition 2 (Exterior) & 3 (Interior) is that it does not show the zones and something I picked up is that even if a zone is opened, I can still activate arming in Partition 1(Exterior & Interior). For now I've just disabled Partition 2 & 3, until I can get some help to figure out what I've missed?.... :roll:
envisalink partitions.jpeg
envisalink partitions.jpeg (168.74 KiB) Viewed 6626 times
jon

Re: Partition Creation - DSC PC1864 and Envisalink 3

Post by jon »

In case anyone else runs into this thinking their partitions are not getting detected by Envisalink, just be sure to log in to the web portal and name your devices + assign them to the correct zone (Manage Device -> Zone Labels). You should see them in the correct place in the mobile app afterwards.