Android Notification Sound

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

palmsandpines

Android Notification Sound

Post by palmsandpines »

Hope this is the right place to post for help. I use the EyezON Mobile app for Android and Version 6.5 on a Samsung S21. As far as I know, both are updated. Here is my issue: I want to change the notification sounds when I have an alarm or when I arm. I have looked in the phone under notifications and can't find a way to change the sound their like other apps and I have not found a way to get to notifications with in the app (except by device). So to be clear, I want to change the notification alert sound that is made on my phone when I get an alarm. Thanks for the help!
GrandWizard

Re: Android Notification Sound

Post by GrandWizard »

That is controlled in your Contacts. In either the app or the portal go to your contact for your Android phone, under the details area where you select which alerts you want, there is an option to use the Eyezon default sounds or use your Android phone's default.
Juss12v

Re: Android Notification Sound

Post by Juss12v »

GrandWizard wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:26 am That is controlled in your Contacts. In either the app or the portal go to your contact for your Android phone, under the details area where you select which alerts you want, there is an option to use the Eyezon default sounds or use your Android phone's default.
I have a total of 47 EVL units that am monitoring which are under 1 main account. Do I have to change this setting in all of the sub accounts?

And also, after I change the settings in the portal do I have to uninstall then reinstall the app to see the option where I can choose android sounds?