EyezOn Email Notifications Missing, Other Problems?

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Crikey

EyezOn Email Notifications Missing, Other Problems?

Post by Crikey »

Something up with the EyezOn monitoring/notification system?

Last email notification I received was at 07:35 EST, for an event that occurred at 05:35 EST, this morning. Nothing for the arm/disarm events that happened, since. My wife didn't even receive that last one. (Different mail servers for her and I, for network redundancy.)

Looking at the app, on my phone: It's even more wonky. Last event showing there is for mid-afternoon, yesterday. There've been two arm and two disarm events, since.
lonewolf

Re: EyezOn Email Notifications Missing, Other Problems?

Post by lonewolf »

Seeing the same thing here on the left coast, all notifications appear to be delayed 5-7 hours.
Crikey

Post by Crikey »

lonewolf wrote:Seeing the same thing here on the left coast, all notifications appear to be delayed 5-7 hours.
My concern is it's not just notifications. I looked at my panel's "Recent Events" in the app, on my phone, and the last thing showing there is from 14:30 EST, yesterday.

As I was typing this an opening event just arrived via email, at 08:16, from a disarm that occurred at 07:00. The arm event at about 05:55 is still MIA.

The event history on the app did not update.

Just checked the "Recent Activity" via the web site with a regular browser on a computer: Same thing: Woefully out-of-date.

Just received the 05:57 event via email.

"Recent Activity" web page remains unchanged.
lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

Hmm, you're right. I just did a disarm then re-arm from the portal and those events are showing in the overview but missing from the full log, and 3 events from 5-7 hours ago that I just recently got text/emails about are not showing up in either the overview or full log.

Edit: the full log does say it'll take an hour for new events to appear, so it's not surprising my test isn't showing in it yet.
Shonmm

Post by Shonmm »

Same problem here. Last “Recent Event” was yesterday morning even though I’ve had activity all day yesterday and today. I sent a request through the contact form. We’ll see if that gets us any updates.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

You need to submit a tech support request. The "contact us" page just goes to sales and may be a long time before they tell you to submit a tech support request.