T-mobile Home Internet

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

bfassler752

T-mobile Home Internet

Post by bfassler752 »

I’ve been using Envisalink4 for years with zero issues. We have it plugged into a Netgear extender.

Today I switched my ISP from Spectrum (cable) to TMobile 5G. I then plugged my TP link mesh wifi into it. Everything is working fine except the Envisalink and another Smarthome device called a PumpSpy (monitors our sump pump).

The wifi extender seems to be online. All the lights on the Envisalink are solid green except the online one is totally off and the link is flashing green like it’s indicating traffic.

I saw this other forum post: https://forum.eyezon.com/viewtopic.php?t=5313

Anyone else gotten this to work? I’m on a trial now so I’ll just send it back if I can’t get these two devices back online.

TIA.
GrandWizard

Re: T-mobile Home Internet

Post by GrandWizard »

No and they are blocking more devices. We had another customer call into tech support about 2 weeks ago and tell us that along with his security system, none of his cloud based cameras were allowed to access the Internet.
bfassler752

Post by bfassler752 »

Darn. We have about 100 smart devices and everything not mentioned is working. Was hoping to save some money. Thanks for the reply.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

The VPN solution mentioned in that thread does work if you wanted to keep the service.