Arming stay remotely

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Liquidskies

Arming stay remotely

Post by Liquidskies »

Hi Everyone,

Sorry, this may be a silly question but I haven't managed to figure out how to arm my panel in stay mode remotely through the webinterface on my iPhone. I have DSC power-series 1864 alarm.

Thanks
Simon
PurdueGuy

Re: Arming stay remotely

Post by PurdueGuy »

Are you able to arm remotely at all?

When I bring up the mobile interface, I get a device list, with only 1 entry for me, named "Home"
So I do the following:
Home -> Arm -> scroll down to "Arm Stay" and select it. A few seconds later, my panel is in "Entry/Exit Delay" and then "Arm Stay"

What do you see? Or what does your panel do? If you arm via "*0" and violate an entry/exit zone, what happens?

If it arms in "Away" mode anyway, make sure you have some zones marked as "Interior Stay/Away (05)" or the like, otherwise the system will default to "Away" mode, since "Stay" mode doesn't make sense if you don't have interior sensors setup for delays.
Envisalink-3DS, DSC1832, Vera3
Liquidskies

Post by Liquidskies »

Hi,

Thank you for the quick response. I have a strange situation that I sometime need to arm the house with the dogs inside my house, so I need to arm in stay mode. I only have the option to arm away. I have included a screen shot. I am able to bypass open zones. If I select the settings icon next to arm a new screen pops up with the title Commands for Zone 1 - I then have a section beneath it called Programmable Outputs (PGM) and a field which I can type in labeled PGM# then a toggle button beneath that. I have another section below that with the same layout labelled Zone Bypass, then a custom Sequence section, a Miscellaneous section where I can reset, reboot and cancel.

Would I need to put in some custom code to arm away, would there be no way to toggle between stay and away?

Thanks for your help.
Simon
Attachments
photo.PNG
photo.PNG (101.89 KiB) Viewed 7039 times
PurdueGuy

Post by PurdueGuy »

Don't click the icon next to "Arm" instead click "Arm" itself. You should get the following (the are the same page, the second is just a little further down the page).
Attachments
arm1.PNG
arm1.PNG (75.86 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
arm2.PNG
arm2.PNG (88.64 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
Envisalink-3DS, DSC1832, Vera3
Liquidskies

Post by Liquidskies »

Thank you so much for the help. It is much appreciated. :D