What's the current mobile login URL?

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

kevin

What's the current mobile login URL?

Post by kevin »

If I understand things correctly, if I don't want to use the mobile URL because the URL is sent through email, I should be able to just go to a web page and be prompted for my ID and password. I just put the current version of Chrome on the current version of iOS and went to:

https://www.eyez-on.com/EZMOBILE

Chrome momentarily displays some errors as it goes from page to page, and eventually brings me back to the login page and/or displays a message about invalid credentials.

Is there a more-current login page we should be using? I checked the FAQ and browsed through the last year or so of forum postings but didn't come up with any URLs other than the above (and the mobile link with the hash). I also found this:

http://forum.eyez-on.com/FORUM/viewtopi ... 354&p=1190

which suggests that a mobile link has to be sent and active in order for me to even be able to use the ID/password-prompt login. There's no way for me to login to the portal without sending the mobile link through email, even if I don't use the mobile link?

Thanks
GrandWizard

Re: What's the current mobile login URL?

Post by GrandWizard »

That's the correct URL, and you don't have to a mobile link in existence to use it.

What are the version numbers we should be checking?
kevin

Post by kevin »

iOS 6.1.2 and Chrome for iOS 23.0.1271.100

The problems were seen on an iPhone 5 and I don't remember whether the other phone was an iPhone 4 or 4S. I just checked an iPad 3 and saw it on there too. And currently I have a mobile link available, so the problem happens when using the mobile login page, even when a mobile link is available but the user is using the mobile login page.

When using the mobile link (with hash) the errors between screens are not there.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Ok, I've brought it to the attention of the gentlemen who handles the mobile portal. It seems to be related to Chrome, not iOS.