Can't receive alarm signals on Envisalink 3. Can arm/disarm

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Bigrich

Can't receive alarm signals on Envisalink 3. Can arm/disarm

Post by Bigrich »

I have an ADt Safewatch Pro 3000EN with 9.12 firmware. I was told this will work properly with the Envisalink 3. I can arm and disarm the alarm with my phone but I can not for the life of me get the alarm panel to send any signals. I have followed the instructions from the Eyez On web site with no luck. I want to make sure its not user error before I buy a non ADT Vista 20p to see if that will work. I am not monitored buy an alarm company so I do not not have a phone line or anything connected. I even tried putting an account number of 1234 for contact ID and this didn't help.
smyers119

Re: Can't receive alarm signals on Envisalink 3. Can arm/dis

Post by smyers119 »

Just go through and double check your settings

FIELD ENTRY

*pickKeypad 1 (enable) 0 (no suppress sound)
(*190 Keypad Address 17 to *196 Keypad address 23)

*29 1

*48 7 7

*49 5 5

*50 0

*54 0

*55 1

*59 through *76 keep pressing 1

Then double check you have your EVL3 set to the correct keypad address you chose
Last edited by smyers119 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bigrich

Re: Can't receive alarm signals on Envisalink 3. Can arm/dis

Post by Bigrich »

Thanks for the quick response guys, it ended up being field *29. I CAN'T believe I missed that. I know know I was uncertain whether or not to enable it. It makes the keypad have an audible trouble as well, when their is a network trouble. I can't believe how fast the signals come through via text message. I should have signed up two months ago and asked for help. Thanks again.