EnvisAlerts TM plus status

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Pablo

EnvisAlerts TM plus status

Post by Pablo »

Hi, I'm adjusting my setting account, put some picture and naming zones.. etc.

I see some icons near to Status, like EnvisAlarm (I think this is for pay service) and other called EnvisAlert. When I press this EnvisAlert button, appears in blank page and says "comming Soon"
this is new feature for next time? It's different than Alerts can I configure on contact page?
thank you
tomicjr

Re: EnvisAlerts TM plus status

Post by tomicjr »

When will EnvisAlerts+ be available? Or at least some detailed information about what it offers?

I would like to use an alternative CMS to the one provided by EnvisAlarms IP monitoring.

Alarm Relay is an option, but my understanding is that it requires a new account to re-register device and ~$80 setup fees.

Thank you.
EyezOnRich

Post by EyezOnRich »

http://www.eyezon.com/?page_id=436

EnvisAlerts Plus can be activated from the details page of your device in the EnvisAlerts Plus section.

The main features are:
Device sharing between EyezOn accounts
Device sharing by partition
Opened alarm interface (Alarms Plus - use any monitoring you like)
tomicjr

Post by tomicjr »

Great! Thanks for the update notification Rich!

Is there any documentation or screenshots to show what fields are supported / required by the unlocked interface? Is this implemented on the local web interface, or pushed from your server? What determines if a CSM is "compatible"?

I only have one ethernet cable going to my panel, and have a TL-150 online until I get this sorted out. Is there a way to sign-up for this new service without the EVL3 online?

Lastly, do you know if Alarm Relay would waive the typical $45 charge to unlock a device for EnvisAlerts Plus subscribers?

Thanks again,

Tom
EyezOnRich

Post by EyezOnRich »

Hi Tom,

You have to have the EVL3 on-line to sign-up.

I will post some more screenshots later today on the EnvisAlerts Plus page.

I don't know what Alarm Relay would do. We just make the fields available similar to a TL150 and you would have to work out any pricing etc. with them.
EyezOnRich

Post by EyezOnRich »

I've posted screen shots so you can see the options available.

http://www.eyezon.com/?page_id=436
tomicjr

Post by tomicjr »

Keep up the great work, your updates are much appreciated and very informative! :D

The Alarms Plus section shows what I needed to see. Only the Test Transmission Period seems to be missing compared to TL-150.

I also like the new Primer page:
http://www.eyezon.com/?page_id=469

It would be good to include the local web server pages from the device in documentation.

At this time, Alarm Relay still quotes the same setup fee ($80)...sounds high to me.

Oh well, now I should be able to swap HW and continue using my existing provider. I will give it a shot - great to have options!