Custom Sequences (+)

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

calvin_baank

Custom Sequences (+)

Post by calvin_baank »

Hi can somebody explain this option.
i would like to have custom sequence for my relay/outputs. Garage doors and other things.

if you click manage you get "Manage Custom Sequences (+)" and you need envisalink alerts+

Please explain this feature.

Calvin
GrandWizard

Re: Custom Sequences (+)

Post by GrandWizard »

Hi, this feature allows your to create custom keypad sequences and store them on your Eyezon account for future use. You could create a keypad sequence to toggle a relay, for example, and create a quick-link to this. It saves you having to enter it each time.
calvin_baank

Post by calvin_baank »

We have to pay additonal for that i see?
does it work in mobile webapp?
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Yes, all new server-side features are part of the optional Envisalerts+ subscription program. Server-side features have real costs associated with them so we offer the Envisalerts+ program to offset some of those costs.

Yes, the custom sequences are available on both portals.
calvin_baank

Post by calvin_baank »

thanks
Carter56

Post by Carter56 »

Grand Wizard -Any possibility you would share details with us regarding how to design a custom sequence? I clearly understand the examples which have been given, but have yet to come across detailed instructions or documentation regarding 'how' to do it. Thank you
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

There's nothing to document. A customer sequence is just a sequence of keystrokes that are "canned".

For example, if you have programmed your panel to require a code to enter a PGM, and your code is 1234, you could enter this custom sequence to toggle PGM 1

That's all it is.