User specific alerts?

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

skarabe

User specific alerts?

Post by skarabe »

Hi
Is there a way to get e.g. a disarm/arm alert when a specific user has made the disarm/arm?

I want to receive a message when my kid gets home from school or leaves the house. I know I can enable these alerts in the portal, but I do not want them when I, my wife, the grandparents etc do the disarm/arm.

I can see in the Recent events log when a particular user has made changes to the alarm state, so I guess all info is available to accomplish this..

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks..
GrandWizard

Re: User specific alerts?

Post by GrandWizard »

No, there is no way that I know of to do this.

Just out of curiosity, why do you care if you receive reports about openings and closings from your wife/grandparents?
skarabe

Post by skarabe »

GrandWizard wrote:why do you care if you receive reports about openings and closings from your wife/grandparents?
Two reasons.
1. Spam. Why would I want to receive a note when I disarm the system myself?
2. Unwanted control. My wife feels monitored if I watch her every move. Sure, I can go into the log and see when she gets home, but that would require an active effort from my side.

I only want to keep track of my kids.. Am I the only one?
quatchi

Post by quatchi »

I've done something similar. I setup a gmail address that I use to forward only select email eyezon messages. You can set to exclude or forward with specific keywords within the email.