TPI Service Interruption still?

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

noone

TPI Service Interruption still?

Post by noone »

Are we sure service has been restored in regards to the TPI?

When I send this command, here is the response I get. I'm on the east coast in Florida. I've rebooted the Envisalink several times. Please advise.

https://www.eyez-on.com/EZMOBILE/indexa ... did=999999

2014-06-13 23:04:08 Ready NO
GrandWizard

Re: TPI Service Interruption still?

Post by GrandWizard »

The TPI is not a hosted service, it resides within the Envisalink itself.
noone

Post by noone »

I guess that makes sense.

Why is it stuck on this time and how do I fix it?
halcaptain

Post by halcaptain »

My EVL3 has been online again since the restoration of service and I am getting alerts again however the zone labeling is now missing, the only description is the zone number. In recent events the zone description is intact so I don't think the issue is at my end?? Thank you.
noone

Post by noone »

When I access the Envisalink on my local network, the "Envisalink TPI Status"'says Offline and No Client.

?????
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

noone wrote:When I access the Envisalink on my local network, the "Envisalink TPI Status"'says Offline and No Client.

?????
That just means that no TPI clients are connected to your Envisalink. Do you use a third-party app or Home Automation system?
noone

Post by noone »

Hi Grand Master. I'm using my own scripts to construct URLs and control my alarm system with them. I first query the status of my alarm system, then, send an arm or disarm URL command based on the status. An example of one of the URLs I'm using is above in my first post where it appears to query the status of my alarm system via the Eyezon servers. At least that's what I thought it was doing. However, as you can see above, an incorrect static date and time is forever returned. It won't move off this date. If you note the date and time on this static date, it is the same time when the servce interruption occurred. Since then, this particular functionality has no longer worked. I think the fix lies on the eyezon side. Thoughts?
noone

Post by noone »

Fyi, there looks to be an issue with the status quick API command. Please advise on how this will be fixed. Interestingly, while the Status returns an incorrect Status and Date time stamp, the portal arm and disarm commands correctly work. Any ideas on when this will be fixed?

http://forum.eyez-on.com/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=128
noone

Post by noone »

It appears there is an issue with the indexapi.php page since it's only returning old data from yesterday at 11:04pm eastern.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

That Quick API was deprecated over a year ago. It is no longer supported and may not even be available for all I know.