Monitoring

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

GrandWizard

Re: Monitoring

Post by GrandWizard »

Its just a matter of a week or two Bill D.

All our Envisalink 2Ds customers in Canada and the U.S. will have access to our new EnvisAlarms program for professional monitoring shortly. Unfortunately we cannot offer this service to our first generation (IP100D) customers for technical reasons.

Hang in there

M
Bill D

Post by Bill D »

Excellent!
Only a week or two!
I'm standing by and ready to pull the plug on my POTS monitoring.

Bill
strangely

Post by strangely »

Any more details on what this service entails and who will support it?

I've put of buying one of these and any other form of adapter to interface with an alarm monitoring center for ages now and I'm getting fed up waiting for a good solution.

If you can get a tie in with alarm relay or somebody else not charging crazy fees then you have a customer.
billinaz

Post by billinaz »

The company I am using right now for monitoring ($8.95/mo) said they can switch my to IP monitoring from the phone line Im using now (well mostly phone line because Im using Magicjack)
strangely

Post by strangely »

billinaz wrote:The company I am using right now for monitoring ($8.95/mo) said they can switch my to IP monitoring from the phone line Im using now (well mostly phone line because Im using Magicjack)
Which company is that? Alarm relay?

I called them up asking about supporting the DC-09 standard and when the customer agent came back after a few mins on hold (to their tech support) they asked if I was using a TL-150, so it looks like the TL-150 may support this already and hopefully this gives us a few options for the 2DS perhaps?
Bill D

Post by Bill D »

GrandWizard wrote:Its just a matter of a week or two Bill D....Hang in there.
I'm patiently "hanging in there" GrandWiz awaiting your announcement.

I'm at my California house through the end of the year so this would be a good time to switch monitoring companies.