Vista 20p ARM-MAXIMUM

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

ian98

Vista 20p ARM-MAXIMUM

Post by ian98 »

Can you add ARM-MAXIMUM to the list of arming commands already in place...ARM-STAY, ARM-AWAY, ARM-INSTANT, DISARM on the web portal for Ademco users. Thanks.
GrandWizard

Re: Vista 20p ARM-MAXIMUM

Post by GrandWizard »

I'll let the portal people know but just out of curiosity, what do you use this feature for? There is no equivalent for DSC.
anzio

Post by anzio »

GrandWizard wrote:I'll let the portal people know but just out of curiosity, what do you use this feature for? There is no equivalent for DSC.
Arm maximum is kind of like Away, but with no entry delay on any entry zones. It's kind of like instant with the motions activated. I believe most people use it when they're going away on vacation and want the front door to trigger immediately.
ian98

Post by ian98 »

anzio wrote:
GrandWizard wrote:I'll let the portal people know but just out of curiosity, what do you use this feature for? There is no equivalent for DSC.
Arm maximum is kind of like Away, but with no entry delay on any entry zones. It's kind of like instant with the motions activated. I believe most people use it when they're going away on vacation and want the front door to trigger immediately.
I couldn't have explained it any better than that.
Everything is armed, no delays.
Thanks!
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

I know what it does, I just find it hard to figure out how'd you use it if you didn't have an Envisalink. Without entry delay, your alarm would go off as soon as you opened your front door.
madsaborlatino

Post by madsaborlatino »

Keyfob.