Not able to arm and disarm Vista 20P panel from Portal

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Tecfish1

Not able to arm and disarm Vista 20P panel from Portal

Post by Tecfish1 »

Good afternoon,

I did install an alarm panel Vista 20P with an Envisalink 3 module and I noticed a major problem.

I'm able to arm and disarm the system by having access to the Envisalink 3 module on the home network but I cannot arm disarm the system from the portal and the web site.

Perhaps, I'm able to see the activity and the panel state from the portal and the web site.

I red on some messages that we do not need to open port or do port forwarding but it seems not to communicate from the internet side.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
GrandWizard

Re: Not able to arm and disarm Vista 20P panel from Portal

Post by GrandWizard »

Submit a tech support request. We can't help you without information about your account.
Tecfish1

Post by Tecfish1 »

Thank you GrandWizard for your fast replied. Could you indicated me the proper way to contact tech support?

Regards
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

From your Eyezon portal account, click on "Request Support" on the left-hand side of the page.
Tecfish1

Post by Tecfish1 »

Hi Grandwizard,

My account is with connect 2 go, when I trying to connect to eyezon it asked me to connect with connect2 go. I can' t see any support link in the left hand side of the page.

This being said, in my dealer account there is a support link at the left top page. When I click
on this link the dealer primer appeared but we have no support link to click on it.

What should I do?

Thanks for your help !

Regards
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Oh, this is the Eyzon forum and tech support is only for Eyezon customers.

You must contact whomever installed your Envisalink. We are contractually barred from communicating with Connect2Go customers.
Tecfish1

Post by Tecfish1 »

Hi Grand wizard,

I would need a bit more explanation please.

I'm the installer and I bought the module from ADI.

With the module, I had an instruction sheet mentioning to connect to Connect2go web site with a Prologin account. I installed and programmed the panel and the Envisalink 3 module. I had created the connect2 go customer account too.

I call back ADI and they mention me to contact Eyezon for support.

I'm a bit mixed up.

Do I should create and activate the module with Eyezon ?

Please help me to understand the situation.

Regards
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

I PM'd you with details of how to contact tech support for Connect2Go customers.
DaveSin

Post by DaveSin »

I'm I missing something here? I brought my ENvisaLink 3 from The Home Security Store and enclosed with the unit was the literature for connect2 go. Don't all units have this connect2 go sheet? For some reason, I ignore that the enclosed connect2 go information when I connected the unit. So, do some units get shipped with different literature depending on the seller of the EnvisaLink 3?
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

I'm surprised they sold you one. Usually those units are only available through dealer distribution who won't sell to the general public.

Anyhow, no, Eyezon units are sold in Eyezon boxes with their own instructions and Connect2Go units are sold in Connect2Go boxes.