EnvisaLink 2DS with a DSC1832 - AutoArm at 6AM Everyday?

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

VetteMan07

EnvisaLink 2DS with a DSC1832 - AutoArm at 6AM Everyday?

Post by VetteMan07 »

I have a new DSC 1832 Control Panel, two wired DSC RFK550X Keypads, a wired siren, and the EnvisaLink 2DS wired to the same keypad connections on the 1832 Control Panel. The activation and setup of the EnvisaLink went well and I can see it's working (I get various email messages from the Eyez-On as my evidence of this). I have not hooked up any sensors yet. So, the system is very vanilla right now.

My problem is that I keep getting a 6AM fast Beeping sound from my keypad every morning and cannot figure out why. I have reset/defaulted my DSC Control Panel and all keypads back to their factory defaults. The 6AM AutoArm fast beeping on the keypads is still happening, even though I have no clock setting anymore on the Control Panel (due to the factory reset I did). The only component I haven't touched is the EnvisaLink or Eyez-On.

How is it possible that I'm getting this undesired 6AM 'wake-up beeps' when the system is fully defaulted and with no clock setting yet? The only thing I can think of is that the EnvisaLink/Eyez-On must be doing this because it would be the only thing with a sense of the exact 6AM time. This is my guess anyway, unless the DSC 1832 is somehow still knowing what time it is.

Is there something I need to turn off or change in the EnvisaLink or Eyez-On setup or is there a similar card reset or software reset to start the EnvisaLink all over too?

I'm at a loss with the daily 6AM AutoArm (or so I think this is what it is) that gives progressively faster and faster beeps on my keypads for about 1 min and then stops.
EyezOnRich

Re: EnvisaLink 2DS with a DSC1832 - AutoArm at 6AM Everyday?

Post by EyezOnRich »

Hello. It is absolutely a panel setting - not the EnvisaLink.

Are you showing troubles on the system? You should set the clock and clear any troubles you may have. If that still doesn't stop it, you need to check the panel programming.
joako

Re: EnvisaLink 2DS with a DSC1832 - AutoArm at 6AM Everyday?

Post by joako »

It can not be inactivity auto-arm because you have no sensors -- it is only triggered after the system is disarmed and a delay zone is opened and restored.

If it is fixed time auto-arm then you would need to enter the code in order to stop it and you will have events logged no matter what action or lack of action takes place.

If the D2S initiates the arming you would have to enter a code to disarm or stop the exit delay.

If you have more than one type of keypad they need to be properly enrolled in the system or else they will conflict with each other.