Upgraded Camera Support

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

mitch.thompson

Re: Upgraded Camera Support

Post by mitch.thompson »

Has anyone successfully integrated the FI9805E (or W) into their monitoring account page? I was originally looking at the 8905E (I'd prefer a POE camera to wifi, since I gotta run power anyway) but if I can get a better resolution with the 98', it would be worth the extra cost.

On the subject of cameras, what, if any, difference is there between the 8905W, the 8905E, and the 8906W (Other than the POE/WiFi)? Doing a side-by-side comparison on Foscam's web site, the only difference is the 05 has a 30-day return, and the 06 has a 14-day return.

Thanks in advance.
Massicotte

Post by Massicotte »

I am still unable to hook my 8910W. On a DIR-615, I have assigned a port and IP address, works fine with my Chrome but unable to get it going on my EVL3. Otherwise all other alarms, etc. work OK.

I have the same issue with my CI300e-WiFi thermostat. Any clue what I am doing wrong??

Andre
Liquid_Squelch

Post by Liquid_Squelch »

Any chance of including RTSP support to the camera feeds?
mikoyv

Post by mikoyv »

is Foscam FI9821W supported?
Tambourineman

Post by Tambourineman »

Are Foscam IP cameras the only ones that will work with the Envisalink3 (without a DVR)? If so, why only Foscam ones?

Or is it that Foscam cameras are the only ones which are automatically found and configured?

What about Wanscam IP cameras, or D-Link, Hawking, Vivetar, Linksys (gasp),Creative (double gasp)?
BoatDrinksQ5

Post by BoatDrinksQ5 »

Would be nice to have IP cameras that also will be easily accessible through the Eyezon portal...

It says the product is compatible with IP cameras, however no where in the very very limited datasheets/manuals is there any mention of specifications for compatibility or a list of devices.

EyezonRich....?
Dixit

Post by Dixit »

Id also like to add in my request for IP based cameras behind an NVR. I have a Swann NVR which is connected to Eight 1080p IP cameras via PoE.

I use the standard Swann app or HikVision which basically feeds the cameras via RTSP.

Only issue I see is these cameras are not directly accessible via the IP of the camera as it has its own NAT IP created by the NVR. See my network is 192.168.x.x. The Swann NVR has a 192.168.x.x IP as well but it fronts the cameras by creating an internal NAT and gives them IPs of 172.16.x.x. I cannot disable that so I cant give the cameras directly say 192.168.x.x IPs. But again its accessible via RTSP like most of these apps use those ports. So maybe Envisalink can hook into that instead.

Dixit
stephanstricker

Post by stephanstricker »

I have a FI8918W but I cant make it work. The camera is sold on the EYEZ-ON web page so assume that it is compatible. Does anybody know what settings to use with this camera?

Stephan
VitaminC

Post by VitaminC »

I am a new EnvisaLink 3 owner and really enjoy self-monitoring as I trip a bit for work.

I have the TrendNET TV-IP815WIC camera that I use a lot to check on my house! We EnvisaLink 3 will support this camera, that would be really awesome!!

Also, is there plan to create iPhone apps for Envisalink 3?
Zenia68158

Post by Zenia68158 »

Talking about the detector, i think the used metal detectors will be your best choice,you can go to detectorall.com get more details