EnvisaLink was working with my Honeywell Ademco Vista 15P

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Installingitnow

EnvisaLink was working with my Honeywell Ademco Vista 15P

Post by Installingitnow »

Hello,

This morning I installed an EnvisaLink 3 into my Honeywell Vista 15P and it was amazing! It was working wonderfully until I started messing around with my Vista. It has been years since I installed the alarm and the EnvisaLink install had refreshed my memory so I was going through many of the program codes (*20, etc.) making adjustments from changing my installer code to extending the exit delay time. At some point during the programming, my EnvisaLink stopped working. I have tried to go back and reverse many of the program changes I made but I cannot seem to get my module to work again. I have the Commands option in the portal but have lost the ability to Arm or Disarm. Initially, my system continually said "Not Ready" in the web portal. After disconnecting power to the Vista in an attempt to reset things, it now says "Busy". Does anyone out there have any idea of what I have done? For years I had a Comm Failure error on my keypad so I did spend some time trying to turn off anything phone line related. I'm not sure if that is what caused the issue or not. I also went in and tinkered with my zone list used for the AWAY mode. I'm so frustrated.

Thank you in advance.
GrandWizard

Re: EnvisaLink was working with my Honeywell Ademco Vista 15

Post by GrandWizard »

Submit tech support ticket...
Installingitnow

Re: EnvisaLink was working with my Honeywell Ademco Vista 15

Post by Installingitnow »

I opened a support ticket and before I could even get out of my chair I had a response with clear instructions for fixing what I broke. The quickest response I've ever received and my system is back up and running. I'm very pleased! :)