ZONE FOLLOWERS

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

dmacaskill

ZONE FOLLOWERS

Post by dmacaskill »

Hi, from what I have been reading, the zone followers option is limited to one zone per device to be enabled unless you subscribe to a service. Is this correct? I have been using this feature since the beginning for multiple door zones and now I can not. Was there any thought to grandfathering those early users to keep this feature enabled for multiple zones?

Thanks.
GrandWizard

Re: ZONE FOLLOWERS

Post by GrandWizard »

Customers that used multiple zone followers RESPONSIBLY before the switchover of January 2013 can request to have a limited number of multiple zone followers.

Have you considered using an TPI application instead? It would be a lot more responsive then Eyezon zone followers and you get an unlimited number.
DaveSin

Post by DaveSin »

GrandWizard wrote:

Customers that used multiple zone followers RESPONSIBLY before the switchover of January 2013 can request to have a limited number of multiple zone followers.

Have you considered using an TPI application instead? It would be a lot more responsive then Eyezon zone followers and you get an unlimited number.
How does one request such an action. I did make a request through a "Support Ticket": Confirmation 15618. Hopefully this will suffice. I only need three Zone Followers, all exterior doors.

What TPI application are you talking about and how would one implement such a procedure (Ademco Honeywell System)?
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »