Google's Gmail marking Alerts as SPAM

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

GrandWizard

Google's Gmail marking Alerts as SPAM

Post by GrandWizard »

It has come to our attention that Gmail is now marking all Envisalerts as SPAM and placing them in the users SPAM folder.

To stop this go into your spam folder (label), open each message, and click on the X beside the SPAM label at the top of the message. If you do this a few times it seems to realise that you actually want your messages.

You can also add "noreply@eyezon.com" to your contacts and your messages will be allowed.
alarmguy2014

Re: Google's Gmail marking Alerts as SPAM

Post by alarmguy2014 »

I have not received any email alerts since May 28. I have checked my spam folder and nothing is there. I have added noreply@eyezon.com to my contacts list, but this has not helped. I have deleted and re-added (and re-verified) the email address, and I have added (and verified) additional email addresses, but nothing is coming through. Is it possible that there is a problem at your end? Please help.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

You might have a completely different issue. There are currently no operational issues with the Envisalerts system.

Submit a support request.
Tazzman

Post by Tazzman »

alarmguy2014 Any luck with why you are not getting a notice when you arm or disarm? I recently discovered this as well.
CasualSaren

Post by CasualSaren »

You can set a filter in Gmail so that any emails coming from eyez-on.com (noreply@eyez-on.com) do not go to the spam filter under any circumstances. You can also set them so that they end up in your main inbox (and not "Promotions" as they did for me) via the filters.
Doughty12

Post by Doughty12 »

But I receive you wellcome email in my INBOX so where is the problem. :D
sweoc

Post by sweoc »

Had same issue with HOTMAIL. Happened one day to the next. Put on safe list, so far so good...