Honeywell Local Information

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

pendetim

Honeywell Local Information

Post by pendetim »

Screen Shot of Local Home Page
Screen Shot of Local Home Page
Envisalink local.png (113.4 KiB) Viewed 5745 times
A new user here. I just installed the EVL-3 yesterday and have a few questions. Everything seems to work: Arm/Disarm/Text Messages/ etc so these questions are for my information.

When I look at the Home page using my local LAN connection ( 192.168.0.XXX ) there it is a listing for the firmware installed which is showing as "Firmware Version: 01.11.136A" This seems to be a different version than the "recent activity" page at http://www.eyez-on.com/EZMAIN/account.php is showing as avaiable. That is showing version .128?

Also on the Home page from the local connection, the Honeywell Subsystem is showing under "Expansion Modules" as "none installed". In fact I do have a module for zones 9-16 and these zones are showing properly in the Zone Status matrix.

Is the term "expansion module" referring to something different than I have?

Another question. What are "zone followers"? will this give me text/email when the selected zone is opened/closed?
webstas

Re: Honeywell Local Information

Post by webstas »

The expansion is the header on the EVL-3 currently i dont know of any module that will hook into that
Attachments
envisalink-evl-3.jpg
envisalink-evl-3.jpg (74.81 KiB) Viewed 5740 times
webstas

Post by webstas »

Zone followers notify you when the zone is changed.

ex. i have a zone follower on my front door so i get a text every time the door opens.
pendetim

Post by pendetim »

webstas wrote:Zone followers notify you when the zone is changed.

ex. i have a zone follower on my front door so i get a text every time the door opens.
OK it is a Eyez expansion madule they are talking about.

Honeywell 20P panel:
I enabled zone following on manage devices and in my @vzw text profile for zone 1 ( front door ) but nothing seems to be coming through. I am receiving text notifications for arm/disarm. Looks like something is not setup correctly.

I will have to play with it after lunch, it is not s show stopper; just a new feature on my new toy to explore.