DSC Warnings

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Zonker

DSC Warnings

Post by Zonker »

I have been getting a low battery trouble indicator for one of my wireless window contacts and the Yellow trouble Banner shows up in the mobile app. However when I try to find additional information about the warning on the app, it is not under status or events. I could never figure out how to see what was causing the warning. Then one day I got an alert with the low battery warning, but I have yet been able to replicate it again. All that seems to show is the Yellow banner with no additional details. At least on the website you can click on trouble and see battery warning (not zone info though)

Does anyone know why this is not showing up in the mobile app consistently? I have the DSC 1832

Thanks,

Z
GrandWizard

Re: DSC Warnings

Post by GrandWizard »

Verbose status of parition troubles is not available on the mobile app. You need to log into your normal portal to see what is the reason for the trouble.
Zonker

Post by Zonker »

GrandWizard wrote:Verbose status of parition troubles is not available on the mobile app. You need to log into your normal portal to see what is the reason for the trouble.
Why did I get the Low Battery Alert then just the one time? The DSC Panel generated it and the EVL3 sent it out.

Thanks,
hypnosis4u2nv

Post by hypnosis4u2nv »

Zonker wrote:
GrandWizard wrote:Verbose status of parition troubles is not available on the mobile app. You need to log into your normal portal to see what is the reason for the trouble.
Why did I get the Low Battery Alert then just the one time? The DSC Panel generated it and the EVL3 sent it out.

Thanks,

I would suggest you get familiar with your DSC panel. The Envisalink is great, but you still need to troubleshoot into detail at the panel end.

http://adamsessi.com/wp-content/uploads ... e-copy.pdf