Compatibility with my Panel

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

ltzadik

Compatibility with my Panel

Post by ltzadik »

Hi,
I recently learned about EnvisaLink in order to remotely monitor and activate my alarm system. I have an Ademco 4208U. The instruction manuel is a FirstAlert FA1660C. How can i find out if the panel is compatible with EnvisaLink?

Thanks
Liran
DaveSin

Re: Compatibility with my Panel

Post by DaveSin »

Is the FirstAlert FA1660C a "Rebranded" Ademco VISTA 20P? If that is the case, the Envisalink 3 should be compatible. My only concern is: Do you have the Installer Code (IC) to enter programming or the ability to default the Panel to its default (with readily available IC)? Without it, you will not be able to enable the EnvisaLink 3 features. Can you get it from your Monitoring Company or Installer?
Last edited by DaveSin on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
ltzadik

Post by ltzadik »

I have authority level 1, but don't think i have the installer code. You would think that my alarm company should give it to me since I own the system. In any case, I'll check to see if it's a Vista 20P but it's an old system, so not sure if it is. my alarm company thinks i need to update to vista 128 and add a gsm radio.
Thanks
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

It is probably a Vista20P and you don't need to upgrade anything. If you're still in doubt send a picture of your panel to tech support (support@eyezon.com) and we can confirm.