Honeywell Vista 20p No Test Alerts

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

njace82

Honeywell Vista 20p No Test Alerts

Post by njace82 »

I have enabled test report codes in programming *64, and have set up contacts for test alerts. I do not receive any alerts when testing. Any assistance would be appreciated. I would like to receive alerts when system self tests on schedule. The system is currently set up to test report once a month.
njace82

Re: Honeywell Vista 20p No Test Alerts

Post by njace82 »

Eyezon support contacted me as this type of event is now supported. I manually tested it and received an Alert. I'm waiting for the system's automatic tests for the same result.
EdC

Post by EdC »

Why Monthly - Monthly is Too long. Most Central Stations should accept weekly with out a problem. You have to change frequency to 1 (weekly) from 4 (28 days) using Schedules.
Keep in mind if panel loses power you would have to reset Real-Time Clock.
I would also check after enter\exit programming.
njace82

Post by njace82 »

I set up a daily test. I'm notified at the exact same time every day.
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Test reports are redundant with the Envisalink. The module "pings" our servers every 30 seconds and if there are no reports within a 10 minute period you will receive a "Network Supervisory Fault" directly to your cell phone. Simple.
njace82

Post by njace82 »

Excellent feedback.
hokie21

Post by hokie21 »

If the problem was not with the module,but with the panel itself (i.e. panel is powered down or broken but module is powered-up and working) would the network test fail and alert you?
Flyct

Post by Flyct »

If the panel was powered down then Envisalink would not work and after 5-10 minutes of the server missing pings you would get a network supervision text. It gets its power from the key buss red and black wire.