THANK YOU Eyez-on for a Great Product

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Flyct

THANK YOU Eyez-on for a Great Product

Post by Flyct »

We are in process of selling our original house where we worked before retiring. We now live 250 miles away.

A few weeks ago we removed all furniture, freshly painted and 2 days ago we just listed it for sale. In 2 days it has been shown 18 times.

Being its vacant, with nothing of value to steal. I had 18 months left on my NextAlarm prepaid monitoring contract so I moved the alarm monitoring account to my daughters house. We are self monitoring the house for sale via Envisalink.

I created a user code for realtors. I have a Wifi thermostat and multiple inexpensive Foscam cameras in the house. I put up a few signs "Smile you're on Camera" to let people know.

Now, with the Envisalink it sends me a text immediately when a Realtor disarms and arms the system. I can set thermostat remotely to cool down the house before a realtor arrives. I can also monitor the prospective buyers via some inexpensive Foscam cameras all through the Envisalink FOR FREE, other than cost of Internet service.

A few times realtors have left and forgot to arm the alarm. With Envisalink I can arm it remotely.

Once the house is sold I will move the EVL-3 to my daughter's house so she can have the same features.

What a great product. TNANK YOU EYEZ-ON!!!