STA50 (or CT-50) WiFi Programmable Thermostat

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

DaveSin

STA50 (or CT-50) WiFi Programmable Thermostat

Post by DaveSin »

How does the STA50 (or the CT-50) integrates with the EnvisaLink 3? Once the Thermostat is installed, how do you add it to the EyezOn’s EnvisAlerts service? What feature sets are available when compared to the Radio Thermostat of America service?

Is it possible to activate the Away setting on the Thermostat when the Alarm System is set to away? Where can a user get additional information on the STA50 and integration with EyezOn’s EnvisAlerts service?
GrandWizard

Re: STA50 (or CT-50) WiFi Programmable Thermostat

Post by GrandWizard »

The Envisalink communicates directly with the STAT50 and thus becomes part of the Envisalerts system.

I honestly don`t know what Radio Thermostat offers but you can pretty much do the standard control things. Mode, Fan mode, Setpoints, and HOLD.

With the Envisalerts+ service you can tie security events to thermostat control (Beta). For example, if you arm you system in Stay Mode, you can have the thermostat go into nighttime set-back.
jnl99

Post by jnl99 »

With the Envisalerts+ service you can tie security events to thermostat control (Beta). For example, if you arm you system in Stay Mode, you can have the thermostat go into nighttime set-back.
Is this a publicly available feature yet? I didn't see it listed...
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

No, they have had some teething pains. It is still only on beta (alpha really).
jnl99

Post by jnl99 »

Sorry to hear that as I am really looking forward to this feature. Please keep this former broadcast engineer in mind for beta!
webstas

Post by webstas »

Is the thermostat tied to envisalert+ service still in beta?