Suggestion - Alarm Panel Users

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

drigosu

Suggestion - Alarm Panel Users

Post by drigosu »

I just installed the board (2DS) and love it.... I need to have my computer guy come over to deal with me not being able to log in remotely... But that should be easy.

Question/Suggestion: I have multiple users and was wondering- when different people activate/deactivate the alarm they show up as "code XX". Is there a way to "label" the users and if so, can i have options to get messages when a particular user logs in? Like my kids - when they turn the alarm on/off - i will know they left for school and came home.
EyezOnRich

Re: Suggestion - Alarm Panel Users

Post by EyezOnRich »

Thanks! And yes you can do that now.

In the Eyez-On portal when you go to the "Details" screen for your panel. There is that black "zone grid" near the mid-top of the page. Right under that are several links one of which is named "Manage User Names".

Click that link and on the page that follows just enter the User Number you have assigned your kids in the panel. i.e. if you given your kid user code 3, just enter 3 and then your child's name in the name field and from then on any time they access the panel the events will be tagged with their name rather than User 3.