step by step help with EVL-4 install on Vista21ip

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

scooterman

step by step help with EVL-4 install on Vista21ip

Post by scooterman »

I am a real rookie here and was hoping to solicit some very basic assistance in programming the installation of my EVL-4. I mean real basic help. I've successfully connected the EVL-4 to the panel and registered it in my eyez-on account but now I need to program the Vista system. I am reading the instructions from the following link but have lots of questions: https://www.eyez-on.com/EZMAIN/evl4honeywell.php

Part 1 - Partition 1 Keypad Selection - I have three key panels, so am I correct to assume that address 19 is the one to use? The instructions say to "hit modify when you are done". I can't figure out where on the eyez-on account site this is.

How do I know if I have a second Partition installed on my panel?

Part 2a
(1) Keypad setup. After seeing data field 20, I would then enter: *192 (since EVL-4 would be the fourth panel)?

(3) Communications - (a) So I follow each step as written. *48 and then 77? Is there an "enter" key or do I just then hit "*49 5"; "*54 0" to continue?

What is Dynamic Signalling? I don't care about the burglar delay (*50) or Communicator Priority (*55)

(4) Reporting
what does this mean:
[i]NOTE: Please ensure that for each zone in your system the reporting code is NOT set to 00. If they are you will not receive alarm events.
[/i]

To program the Reporting Options, I just want to confirm that I enter the code and then "11"? For example, "*59 11"; "*60 11", etc.

Again, I know I'm asking some very basic stuff here but I wanted to make sure I don't mess it up. Thank you in advance.