Portal manual?

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Cheenah

Portal manual?

Post by Cheenah »

I'm a new Envisalink4 user and (most) everything is working well but I can't seem to find a manual for the portal itself. Particularly what the Zone status squares mean. I know if I mouse hover it will give me a status but I see different shades of red and black but don't know what that means. Is there a timeout associated with each color? Plus, two of my zones are perma-red.

Is there a manual for the portal?
Attachments
Screenshot of zones
Screenshot of zones
zones.png (19.6 KiB) Viewed 6732 times
GrandWizard

Re: Portal manual?

Post by GrandWizard »

There isn't a manual for the portal itself, but in the case of frequently asked questions, we put it in the FAQ (funny enough).

See below

http://forum.eyez-on.com/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=439
Jeff H

Post by Jeff H »

GrandWizard

What about Fire Zones type 09? Are they supposed to turn red and then fade if tripped? Or are they different?

Thanks
JH
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

You may want to ask that on a Honeywell forum as I don't know the answer. If they are like DSC 2-Wire smokes then no, they don't report as a zone so they won't show up.
Jeff H

Post by Jeff H »

OK Thank you.
I have the Encore Firefighter installed. It is assigned to a wireless zone. It is working fine, reports properly in the activity/event log, send out the emails and texts when activated, I zone labeled it, and you can mouse over the grid and see that label and closed status. But it never turned red.
So I guess that is the way it is.

JH