Zone labels

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

metamatt

Zone labels

Post by metamatt »

The web interface (eyez.on.com via full browser or mobile browser, or the local http://envisalink/ interface) is just showing me zone numbers, not zone labels.

Am I correct in assuming that the way the 2DS sits on the keybus, it doesn't get access to the zone labels I've programmed into the system? (I don't know much about the technical details here, but I think that the zone labels only go to "keypad" devices, but DSC's IT-100 shows up to the system as a keypad and sees zone labels, so maybe the 2DS could do the same?)

Clicking around the web UI enough, I did eventually find a way to add zone labels manually, if I click the "details" link (which is so tiny I didn't notice it at first) in the left sidebar, there's an option for "manage zone labels". OK, I can do that.

Is there a setup guide I should have followed that would have led me here, though? And how does the zone follower feature here work?
hypnosis4u2nv

Re: Zone labels

Post by hypnosis4u2nv »

Zone follower I believe allows you to get events sent to you whenever a specific zone your following is tripped..

Example,

I have a shed as a zone and I want to be alerted to any openings that take place when the system is not armed while I am home.. You will get a notification when that occurs..