TIME OFF BY ONE HOUR

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

dmacaskill

TIME OFF BY ONE HOUR

Post by dmacaskill »

Hi, I have two 2DS's and they are both behind by one hour. I have changed the time on my keypad using the *6...etc. When I login to the envisalink, the timeis correct. What else is there to do?

Also on one 2ds when I login to the envisalink, the EnvisAlarm Status .....Not Subscribed Account#: "ASCII" characters but the other says Account#: 0000. So why the ASCII characters in one?
dmacaskill

Re: TIME OFF BY ONE HOUR

Post by dmacaskill »

Ok I figured out that it has to change to -3 atlantic daylight savings time. So I have to change this twice a year....RIGHT there is no option to have this done automatically?

I'm still looking for the reason for the ASCII characters in the Account # field when logged in locally. Please let me know why this is. Thanks.
metamatt

Post by metamatt »

Yeah, this is a modern system, it sure would be nice if it would automatically adjust between standard/daylight savings time. Can I +1 a feature request for that please?
Ben

Post by Ben »

I also have this time problem too, even if i program it correctly.

It will be nice :
a) to be able to input a NTP server directly into the web server, so the time will be in sync all the time.
or
b) change only the timezone so it can reflect the exact time we input on the keypad. (including daylight saving time)
EyezOnRich

Post by EyezOnRich »

Hi Guys

This was fixed. Just set it properly for the current timezone and from now on it will change automatically.

http://forum.eyez-on.com/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=139
metamatt

Post by metamatt »

Nice, thanks.