Mobile Link

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Neilo

Mobile Link

Post by Neilo »

Hello Guys,

I'm new to the forum and have installed my Envisalink 4 with my vista 20IP panel in about 20 minutes, Really easy set up and Configuration. Of course i know programming of my panel so that helps. :)

I'm wondering what the road map is for a actual app development? Using the Web link is ok, but i personally think its a cheap way out. Eyezon has a great product like no other available unless you are using the DSC Server installed on your on Sever/pc at home. or Total Connect for Honeywell. Both the Honeywell and the Self Server form A small time developer in have app available. Come on Eyezon, this should be a top priority!

Other than that the system works very well, im pleased. :) Hope to see some better refinements in the website and and app would make this 5 stars.

Thanks.
jac1987

Re: Mobile Link

Post by jac1987 »

as covered on other posts, there are no plans to develop an "native app".
Jeff H

Post by Jeff H »

Curious what everyone who is requesting an app would expect from an app that the mobile link does not do now? Mobile link icon seems to work fine.
jac1987

Post by jac1987 »

I guess that the main request or expectation others have with a native app is push notifications, "nicer" GUI or that kind of things because the mobile link actually works pretty well in terms of the main functions
Crikey

Post by Crikey »

Personally, I'd prefer a mobile app because I don't trust browsers any further than I can spit.