Envisalink 2DS, E3-DSC, E3-ADM firmware 1.11.128 Release

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

GrandWizard

Envisalink 2DS, E3-DSC, E3-ADM firmware 1.11.128 Release

Post by GrandWizard »

New Features:
- Full support for 8 Partitions on Ademco panels
- Support for Eyezon STAT50 WiFi thermostat (compatible with the CT50, and 3M Filtrete)
- Fire, Ambulance, Panic buttons on DSC are now supported on the Eyezon Portal

New Envisalerts+ Feature:
-Remote control of User codes. You can now create/delete/edit user codes directly from the Eyezon portal (DSC Only, BETA).

Bug Fixes:
- DSC TPI commands 701, and 702 are now working.
- Local Webpage on Ademco now issues ARM_STAY instead of ARM_AWAY

NOTICE TO ADEMCO USERS ALREADY ON BETA FIRMWARE:
- This release will erase your partition address selections for partitions 2-8. You will need to re-add these to the local Envisalink page. This was unavoidable.
DigitalMaestro

Re: Envisalink 2DS, E3-DSC, E3-ADM firmware 1.11.128 Release

Post by DigitalMaestro »

GrandWizard wrote: - Fire, Ambulance, Panic buttons on DSC are now supported on the Eyezon Portal
I can't seem to find any configuration for this in the portal. Can you elaborate please?

Thanks
DM
mikep

Post by mikep »

I've started receiving frequent "connection reset by peer" errors on the TPI (where of course the peer is the envisalink card). Is there a possible problem with this version? If logs are needed let me know how to get them.

Mike
DscServer for android/linux/windows: https://sites.google.com/site/mppsuite/dscserver
eastnwest88

Post by eastnwest88 »

I would also like to know how to access the Panic button from the Eyezon portal.
dcuste

Post by dcuste »

I would also like to know how to access the Panic button from the Eyezon portal.
If you are asking how to operate a function key on a Vista panel, select "Commands", then "code" and then enter A,B,C, or D, then enter. If you have a function key setup to send a page, you can follow the letter with a number before you enter (e.g. "D3" will work on a 20p panel that is setup.