Commands in Command Queue not clearing

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

lp924

Commands in Command Queue not clearing

Post by lp924 »

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and ENVL-3...I have just (2 days ago) installed ENVL-3 on a Honeywell Vista 20p panel. I have been able to Arm/Disarm fine from both the portal and my phone, even without completing the LRR setup on *29 (I did not have the install code). Today, I finally got the install code and programmed *29 to enable LRR. Reset the alarm and all seemed fine. Then code b6 showed up on the keypad and ever since, I have not been able to send any commands via the portal or the smartphone. The commands do show up in the queue, but they are not being executed. I tried rebooting, removing the device, re-adding the device, and starting from scratch, including removing the LRR setup from *29. Sent another command via the portal, still not being executed, just sits there. Any help or ideas would be very much appreciated. Thx.
pbdry

Re: Commands in Command Queue not clearing

Post by pbdry »

I have the same problem with my DSC-1555.
It seems to be recent.
It just piles up disarm commands in the queue, without disarming the system.
Is there a way to clear those commands and regain remote control of the system ?
webstas

Post by webstas »

Same with my Honeywell,the command queue is full.
Uz3r0n3

Post by Uz3r0n3 »

Same issue here too. Unit was working fine, then just Friday started acting up.

Might be a server thing since there are several people experiencing the same issue, but they said the server is fixed:
http://forum.eyez-on.com/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1195
dcuste

Post by dcuste »

I tried issuing a command from my smart phone and it didn't execute. I then went to the web page and noticed that their wasn't any commands in the queue. I issued a command and it queued but didn't execute. Now I see a message "Your Device Is Not Communicating With Our Servers" and can't do anything.
lp924

Post by lp924 »

Same here, it seems that no matter what I try, there is no consistent way to execute commands, and get the right status. As someone new to this product, so far I have invested a lot of time, perhaps chasing server-caused issues, and not getting the good feeling that this product may be for me. Not sure how I can rely on it to monitor my home. Disappointing.
pbdry

Post by pbdry »

Mine is working again.
There is a EYEZ-ON post on this issue. See "Temporary Envisalerts Issues" on top of this forum.