New Firmware 1.11.135 Feature Explanation/Public IP Address

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

DaveSin

New Firmware 1.11.135 Feature Explanation/Public IP Address

Post by DaveSin »

Can we get an explanation on the new Firmware feature:

• New Features
    - Synthetic Opening and Closing reports for Envisalerts+ customers on Honeywell. <B>You can now get openings and closings alerts without reporting them to your central station</B>
I take it that if you are NOT an Envisalerts+ customer, they is no way a Honeywell user can prevent opening and closing alerts from being sent to their monitoring center. I'm trying to understand how this is possible if the Opening/Closing is enabled in the programming.

Also, I noticed that the Public IP Address is now visible on the Status page on the Portal under System. Is this a new feature or was it there all along and I just didn't notice it?
GrandWizard

Re: New Firmware 1.11.135 Feature Explanation/Public IP Addr

Post by GrandWizard »

This new feature is in the firmware but isn't on the portal yet. Basically the server will generate an opening and closing report based on Keypad data instead of using the LRR data. It is assumed you have opening and closing reports disabled on your panel.

Yes, display of your public IP is new but unrelated to the firmware upgrade. That's been on the feature to-do list for a long time.