New Cricket text Not sending verification pin

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

raypa

New Cricket text Not sending verification pin

Post by raypa »

We just switched from the old cricket wireless plan to the new cricket plan. When we did this we stopped getting text notifications. I updated our info on the Manger page. I'm getting a text message for the verification, but there is no pin number attached to the text.

I would really like to get this running again, but am kind of stuck.

Any advice?

thanks,
Ray
GrandWizard

Re: New Cricket text Not sending verification pin

Post by GrandWizard »

We were informed by Cricket to stop using sms.cricketwireless.com and switch to mms.cricketwireless.com .

I remember there was another customer who said they didn't receive the PIN at Cricket so just submit a support request and we can manually verify your contact.
raypa

Post by raypa »

Thanks for the help! I really appreciate the VERY FAST service!!!!!!
isriam

Post by isriam »

i had the issue also. if you look at the subject of the mms it contains 6 numbers, usually its like 123456 and it took me a few tries but my pin was 56 34 12. send youself a few and see if you can work out the algorithm for it :)
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Cricket is no longer sending the text of the email messages, just the subject, hence you don't see the PIN.

You will notice that your PIN is in the FROM header, with the PIN being the byte-wise reverse of what is there. So 123456 is 563412
LakeRat

Post by LakeRat »

I also have new cricket and having the same issue. I have tried following the pattern posted, such as 123456 is 563412, but it isn't working for me. Here is an example of one of the txt I recvd From no-reply-431637@eyezon.com and I have entered in 371643. Comes back is invalid. Am I just dyslexic??
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

Might not always work I've been told.

Submit a support request and we'll verify it manually.
tampamike

Post by tampamike »

I used isriam's algorithm for determining the pin and that worked for me. Thanks isriam.

However, there are still problems. I now get MMS messages from noreply@eyezon.com But they just say "New MMS message to download: size is 1KB, expires on 1/30, 9:28 PM." And I cannot get the message to download.

Can Eyez-On switch back to using SMS for Cricket until the MMS works?

I'm using Cricket on a Nexus 5 running Android 5.0.