Not getting any email/sms alerts from Vista 128BPE

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Dixit

Not getting any email/sms alerts from Vista 128BPE

Post by Dixit »

I just put the EVL3 on our new Vista 128BPE. It configured fine, shows on the web (eyez on site) just fine, I see zone status messages like if a motion sensor was triggered, door opened, etc. So I feel its working just fine there.

I have email/SMS setup (btw this is my 2nd house, so have a similar EVL3 except its with a DSC 1832, so Im familiar with all this) and not getting any emails like trouble, arm, disarm. We don't see anything in Recent Events on the web either.

We found this thread and we have followed everything down to every option and post mentioned about different settings and still not getting any alerts.
http://forum.eyez-on.com/FORUM/viewtopi ... aa9ce3bdfb

We only have 1 partition. We have about 49 zones. This was a brand new panel we programmed, so doesn't have any legacy data from a previous programming attempt or anything.

Again the EVL works as far as zone info, status, even arms and disarms remotely through the EVL website or mobile portal. So that part is working, just no alerts. I want to also signup for the paid monitoring like I have on my other house, but if the email alerts are not working, Im going to assume same issue with the monitoring service.

Now I have a 128BPE, its all the Vista 128 family. I talked to Eyez On support before buying this panel and EVL and they said it will work since it uses the same keypads as the standard 128p (which it does as we have legacy keypads).

Any advice?
Thanks
Dixit
GrandWizard

Re: Not getting any email/sms alerts from Vista 128BPE

Post by GrandWizard »

Submit a support request
thecountertopcenter

Post by thecountertopcenter »

I'm having the same issue(s) with my Vista 15P.
Dixit

Post by Dixit »

Id suggest opening a ticket as I did. The support folks are very helpful. I went back and forth about maybe 20 times (just showing how engaged they were the whole time) to nail this down. Mine turned out to be a few settings as well as a rogue device (a wireless receiver in my attic that was on the same keypad slot 3 which caused issues, there is another thread I created on that were I was getting 8-16 emails on each alert due to that).

Id make sure you fully followed the directions for your panel as its a lower model (15p), mine is the 128p variant that has much heavier amount of programming you have to do per zone/group to get alerts.

Your 15p (if you haven't done all these already) programming instructions are here. You need to do part1 and part 2a.
https://www.eyez-on.com/EZMAIN/evl3honeywell.php

Dixit