I'm lost...

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

Rhyph

I'm lost...

Post by Rhyph »

While I'm waiting for my new multimeter to arrive (old one died), so I can diagnose why my new 2DS is not giving me a key bus light, I need some direction on some other items. I've been in touch with support on how to test further, we'll see what happens.

On the product page for the 2DS are screen shots and language mentioning, or looking like there is some sort of mobile app for smartphones (I have an iPhone) that can be used with the 2DS. ESP plug-in??? Where on earth is it? :D I can get to the built-in web pages on the 2DS, but there's nothing mobile about what I'm seeing, just traditional web pages and they look nothing at all like the screen shots. I am also not seeing any way to control the alarm system, but that may be due to the fact that I have no key bus link or light?

Any info would be great. I've spent several hours scrubbing posts on here, and I'm not finding anything useful.
Rhyph

Re: I'm lost...

Post by Rhyph »

Well, I finally found the way to generate the mobile link from the account pages deep within another post and got that fixed up. Is there any other more comprehensive documentation on the 2DS somewhere? Still not sure where to find what I'm seeing in the screen shots on the product page, looks like some fairly comprehensive control of the system compared to what I'm seeing now locally or via the online portal, but who knows with the lack of connectivity I need to figure out... :?