mobile link shows partition as offline

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

bobk

mobile link shows partition as offline

Post by bobk »

Hi - since Tuesday Oct 13 I have had the following issue intermittently: I have an EVL3 on a DSC 1832. The mobile link shows that my partition 1 is offline, for a few hours at a time, then the mobile link starts displaying correct zone status again.

I notice that there is a web site maintenance notice on the Eyez-On home page mentioning intermittent portal unavailability, but I don't know if the mobile link is included in that.

I have rebooted the Envisalink and powered the panel on and off completely.

I can access the internal EVL3 Home and Network web page tabs from my home PC and what it shows is correct. In the Network tab it shows as ONLINE in green against IP 184.106.215.218(E). My Vera home automation system is correctly connected via TPI (GREEN) and is picking up zone events.

I am also getting email alerts from Eyez-On for arm/disarms, and those events show on the Recent Events tab of the mobile link, so I know the EVL3 is communicating with the central servers.

The EVL firmware is 01.11.135.

Any suggestions what to check?
GrandWizard

Re: mobile link shows partition as offline

Post by GrandWizard »

It sounds like you module isn't upgrading itself as that is old firmware. Contact tech support by going to your Eyezon portal and clicking on "request support" on the left-hand side of the page.
bobk

Re: mobile link shows partition as offline

Post by bobk »

Thank you. I have adjusted my firewall settings as per a separate thread and the latest firmware downloaded and it seems to have corrected itself now.

I would suggest that the proper firewall settings for ports, protocols be added to a sticky or the FAQ.