Envisalink EVL-3 iphone screenshots

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

mattsaw

Envisalink EVL-3 iphone screenshots

Post by mattsaw »

Hi all, just new to the site. I'm looking at hooking up my PC1555mx to a Envisalink EVL-3 and was wondering what the interface looks like on a phone.
I want to make sure its a simple screen so my wife doesn't get frustrated. IE a button for arm away, arm home and disarm?
Will we both be able to arm and disarm the system from our phones?

Thanks, we just moved into a place that has a hardwired system, that has no power to it... looking at getting it going again.
Cobra

Re: Envisalink EVL-3 iphone screenshots

Post by Cobra »

Did you see the scrolling snapshots at the top of the page here? http://www.eyezon.com/?page_id=176

The phone pictures you see are the standard web app interface provided by eyez-on.

There are also some third party apps you can purchase. You can find additional apps for free/purchase for both iPhones and Android with different interfaces and features.
mattsaw

Re: Envisalink EVL-3 iphone screenshots

Post by mattsaw »

What do most of you recommend for Internet connectivity? Of course my router is on the opposite side of the house. Was thinking about power line internet but I have no power outlet close to my control box.
Is there a wifi way of connecting?
Is there a upgrade the the pc1554mx that has wifi connectivity? (IE. Buy a new control panel?)

Thanks for all your help