New Vista 128BPTSIA, EVL4, and Compass

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

jpalatine

New Vista 128BPTSIA, EVL4, and Compass

Post by jpalatine »

I need some help. I replaced my old Vist40. I installed the new Vista 128BPTSIA and installed the EVL4 and all five lights are green. I haven't done any changes to the Vista. What do I do next? Is there some map that will tell me what to do? I have 4 Alpha keypads, are they in conflict? Can I use the Compass software with EVL4 since my old Smartmodem is gone? Lots of questions, no answers yet. Here is what I am planning: 1. Disconnect 3 of my 6160s. 2. Power up the system. 3.??????? Thanks, Jim
skavan

Re: New Vista 128BPTSIA, EVL4, and Compass

Post by skavan »

Did you ever get this working. I was looking to buy a 128BPTSIA but EV4 compatibility is really important!
GrandWizard

Post by GrandWizard »

The Vista128BPT is a supported panel. It is a bear to program, but it is supported. There are separate installation instructions in our programming manual at the end for the 128 and 250 panels.
mitchmitchell

Post by mitchmitchell »

I got my Vista 128 working fine, but you have to read the honeywell documentation *carefully*. you have to program the LRR radio support *if you do not have one installed* or enable LRR shadowing if you do. I had to move a keypad as device address 03 was already in use to make it work but it wasn't difficult.