New JQM Smartphone Portal - Coming Soon

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

EyezOnRich

New JQM Smartphone Portal - Coming Soon

Post by EyezOnRich »

Here is just a quick shot of the new JQM powered version of the mobile portal due to be released at the end of the week. Looks great on phones and tablets.

Apps to follow.. :D
Attachments
summary.PNG
summary.PNG (58.58 KiB) Viewed 9763 times
Steve Jenkins

Re: New JQM Smartphone Portal - Coming Soon

Post by Steve Jenkins »

SEXXXXXXY! :)

OK - I'll admit it. I get excited about pretty mobile interfaces. Well played, guys. :)
seabiker

Post by seabiker »

Looks great, but doesn't work at all on my Opera web browser. The old version worked fine.
EyezOnRich

Post by EyezOnRich »

There will definitely be ones that it doesn't work on.

You can always go back to the "classic" portal by just issuing a new link from your account.

In the e-mail you will get two links, just pick the second one and that will give you the old portal back.
schaesc

Post by schaesc »

I love the portal. I know that recently some of the icons are not displaying on my iPhone and I was able to re-create the same issue on my PC using Internet Explorer. I'm talking about the house, status, "Back", gear icon, arrow icon, etc.

It seems if I resize the window, they suddenly show up.

Any chance it can be investigated?
austinrocks

Post by austinrocks »

This is better than the alarm.com app.

my friend was stunned at seeing the zone colors displayed in red color which had recent activity. and his system (from alarm.com) did not show that.

You guys are very smart and very quick and very innovative... please keep up the good work.

Also, I thought so many security companies are milking money out of customers while your prices are super low. I hope you guys get lot of customers and make more money and keep inventing good stuff.